Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly
with ClearCorrect Aligners
Today, advancements in orthodontics mean that many patients can achieve a straighter smile with discreet clear aligners. The ClearCorrect™ system uses custom-made trays to reposition crooked or gapped teeth without the need for noticeable brackets and wires. Dr. Conrad C. Casler, Jr. offers ClearCorrect at our Tulsa, OK, practice so our patients can enhance their appearance with minimal impact to their daily activities.
ClearCorrect vs. Braces
For decades, traditional metal braces were the only available teeth straightening method. Crafted from surgical steel, conventional braces are comprised of bands, brackets, and wires. Metal braces must be tightened periodically, and the arch wires must be changed out during your routine dental appointments. Traditional braces require certain dietary restrictions, can be difficult to clean properly, and can detract from your smile.
Many patients prefer ClearCorrect because the aligners are removable and virtually invisible.
ClearCorrect consists of a series of custom-made, clear thermoplastic aligners. The system moves your teeth into their desired positions using slight, gradual pressure. Although ClearCorrect operates on the same principle as traditional orthodontics, many patients prefer the alternative because the aligners are removable and virtually invisible. Like braces, ClearCorrect can address:
- Crooked teeth
- Spacing or gaps between teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Cross bite
Because the trays are clear, most people will not even realize you are wearing them. ClearCorrect aligners are also removable, so you can continue eating your favorite foods while undergoing treatment. And since you can take them out to rinse, brush, and floss, maintaining proper oral hygiene is simple.
The Treatment Process
Because each patient is different, every case is carefully planned according to specific needs. However, when you undergo treatment at our practice, you can generally expect:
- Initial Consultation: During your first visit, Dr. Casler will perform a series of examinations to determine your candidacy for ClearCorrect. You will also discuss your concerns and treatment goals.
- Impressions: Molds or digital impressions of your teeth will be taken in order to fabricate your aligners.
- Fabrication of Trays: Your impressions will be sent to the ClearCorrect dental lab, where your custom-made aligner trays will be crafted.
- Receiving Your Aligners: Once your trays arrive from the lab, you will return to our office. Dr. Casler will make sure your new trays fit properly, and will instruct you on proper usage.
- Treatment: It is recommended that you wear your trays for 22 hours a day, removing them only for eating, brushing, and flossing. It is also a good idea to remove them while playing contact sports of any kind. Patient compliance is the most important aspect of treatment. Continually forgetting to wear your trays can hinder your treatment timeline.
Your trays can be cleaned using a toothbrush and cold water. Because extreme heat can warp the thermoplastic aligners, it is a good idea to keep them in their protective case when you are not wearing them.
Schedule a Consultation with Us Today
If you are interested in a nearly invisible, convenient alternative to braces, schedule an appointment with Dr. Casler. You can call our office at (918) 477-7677 or contact us online.
"Thank you so much for providing me with such a wonderful dental experience. I truly appreciate you listening to my story and all my concerns..."Megan M. - Actual Patient