A Smile Makeover Can Give Uniformity and Balance to Your Smile
Cosmetic dental imperfections can not only affect your appearance, but also cause a lack of confidence. Fortunately, a smile makeover can address these imperfections and help you feel great about the way you look. At the Casler Dental Group in Tulsa, OK, Dr. Conrad C. Casler uses the latest treatments and procedures to create exceptional results for our patients. With over 30 years of experience in general and restorative dentistry, he can provide the results you envision.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for Me?
A smile makeover is one of the most commonly performed treatments in dentistry today. Whether you need a few minor enhancements or a truly dramatic outcome, a smile makeover can provide natural-looking and long-lasting results. For example, a smile makeover can:
- Lighten stains on teeth
- Cover chipped or cracked teeth
- Close gapped teeth
- Straighten misaligned teeth
- Correct excess gum tissue (sometimes called a “gummy smile”)
- Improve biting and chewing
With over 30 years of experience in general and restorative dentistry, Dr. Casler can provide the results you envision.
Planning Your Customized Treatment
Many people think dentists just fill cavities, check for plaque, and repair teeth. But, in many respects, some dentists are like artists or sculptors. With compassionate and personalized service, Dr. Casler will provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan that totally upgrades your smile. Your customized treatment plan will include:
- Evaluation: A comprehensive evaluation will be performed to ensure you are in good oral health. After listening to your cosmetic concerns, Dr. Casler will discuss options for realizing your goals.
- Smile makeover treatment plan: Dr. Casler will then outline all of the proposed procedures in detail. He will also provide a timeline for your smile makeover treatment. These treatments can either be staged or performed all at once, depending on the extent of treatment and what you want to achieve.
- Your smile makeover: After the treatment plan has been created, Dr. Casler will schedule an appointment or multiple appointments for your smile makeover.
- Maintenance: After your smile makeover, it is essential to follow a daily oral hygiene routine. Brush twice daily and floss at least once every day. Dr. Casler may provide you with additional guidelines specific to your case. Meanwhile, it is also essential to undergo checkups every six months.
Commonly Included Procedures
A smile makeover combines two or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. These treatments may include:
- Porcelain veneers: This treatment addresses cracked, chipped, or discolored teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are placed over the front surfaces of the teeth to cover blemishes.
- Dental Bonding: This treatment is an effective and affordable way to conceal dental imperfections. Dental bonding can be used to address gapped, discolored, chipped, or cracked teeth, much like porcelain veneers. In fact, many patients elect to receive bonding as a way to determine if they would eventually like to invest in veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: For stains or discoloration, teeth whitening is a viable solution. Dr. Casler uses a powerful and effective treatment that provides long-lasting results.
- Dental Crowns: Also referred to as dental caps, dental crowns are a primarily restorative treatment that can also improve the appearance of teeth. If bonding or veneers cannot sufficiently conceal the issues you wish to correct, a crown may be the best solution.
- ClearCorrect ™: Some cases of dental misalignment, wide gaps, and overlapping teeth require correction rather than concealment. At the Casler Dental Group, patients have the option of straightening their teeth the easy and discreet way with ClearCorrect aligners. These transparent trays can be an excellent alternative to treatment using traditional metal braces.
- Gum Contouring: An overgrowth of gum tissue can make otherwise healthy teeth look worn or underdeveloped. Dr. Casler can carefully remove excess tissue to help your teeth look healthy and provide a beautiful frame for your smile.
Contact Casler Dental Group Today
If you are ready to improve your smile and boost your confidence, schedule a visit to learn more about smile makeovers. Contact us online or give us a call at (918) 221-9138.
"Thank you so much for providing me with such a wonderful dental experience. I truly appreciate you listening to my story and all my concerns..."Megan M. - Actual Patient